Meet Your Dietitian
Hi there! I’m Jackeline, the Registered Dietitian working at Carleton Dining Services. Here, I’m responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining nutrition programming. I’m also involved in residence menu development and provide individual nutrition counseling to students living in residence.
If you have questions about:
- Following a balanced plate while eating at the caf
- The effect of food on energy levels, mood, and academic life
- Improving your relationship with food and your body
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Medical conditions requiring specialized diets
- How cultural food and traditions can be part of a healthy lifestyle
- Nutrition and university life
Ask A Dietitian Have nutrition-related questions but you are not sure if an appointment is required to answer these questions? No problem! Submit your questions in the form below. Our Registered Dietitian will be happy to answer your questions!